Marissa L. Ott, BSN, MBA, RN, CARN
Director of Wellness
Marissa Ott is the Director of Wellness at Water Gap Wellness and came to us in October, 2020.
Marissa has a wealth of experience with over 10 years in the Drug/Alcohol/Mental Health field. Most recently, Marissa was Director of Nursing in a Substance Use Treatment Facility in New Jersey where she supervised the nursing staff of 40. Prior to that, Marissa worked in a Methadone clinic providing medication and assisting patients in the recovery process.
Marissa supervises the client care staff at Water Gap Wellness and cares deeply about the clients at Water Gap Wellness Center. In Marissa’s spare time, she enjoys hiking, biking, swimming, and other outdoor activities – a perfect fit for Water Gap Wellness!
Credentials, Affiliations & Education:
- BS, Accounting, De Sales University
- MBA, Business Administration, De Sales University
- BS, Nursing, minor in psychology, De Sales University
- AS, Business Management, Northampton Community College
- AS, Accounting, Northampton Community College
- Certified Addictions Registered Nurse
- Board member, Addictions Nursing Certification Board
- Board member, John Cocula Memorial Foundation
Marissa’s Mantra: “Remember who you are” (The Lion King)