Website Water Gap Wellness
Recovery is in our Nature
Water Gap Wellness Inn is now hiring groundskeepers to help maintain our 130+ acres
Full time. Generous compensation.
- Operate all hand-held landscape equipment in various golf course maintenance procedures.
- Operate utility vehicles. Operate self-propelled walking mowers on greens and tees. Operate and maintain equipment, power tools, and hand tools in maintaining a golf course.
- Verti-cut, aerate, and top-dress tees, greens, fairways, and other turf areas.
- Water golf course grounds and maintain irrigation systems on golf courses.
- Fertilize and spray tees, greens, fairways, and other turf areas with pesticides.
- Communicate with members, co-workers, management, and the general public in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions. Exhibits and maintains a professional demeanor to reflect a positive image of Water Gap Wellness.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Golf Course Superintendent.
- Experience in landscaping is a plus for the maintenance positions.
- Drivers License is needed.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation to arrive to work on time.
- Must be proficient in all areas of golf course equipment maintenance.
- Must be able to operate all equipment.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Must be able to work for extended periods in the heat.
- Ability to interact professionally and maintain effective working relationships with superiors, co-workers, and members.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Contact: email@example.com or call: 570-775-3100 extension: 110