Website Water Gap Wellness
Recovery is in our Nature
Water Gap Wellness is now hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN
Full Time Position
- He/She will perform certain basic nursing duties as instructed by physician.
- He/She will ensure there is adequate supplies of materials used in providing client care at all times by stocking and maintaining supplies at supply points.
- Ensure that client care data is recorded.
- He/She may also be required to perform some clerical duties, such as answering of phones, placing order entry, MAR updates and processing of charts.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- He/She may be required to perform other duties that may be needed by the supervising registered nurse or physician.
- LPN Certification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive customer service attitude.
If interested, please email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 570-775-3100 extension 110