Website Water Gap Wellness Center
Recovery is in our Nature
Water Gap Wellness is now hiring a Medical Technician
Full time/Part time. Full benefits. Generous compensation.
- Stocking, assembling, and distributing medications.
- Organize medications to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions. Also prepare labels, calculate quantities, and assemble intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- Assist health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone, answering questions and requests, and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintain inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed medications and supplies, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt, and removing outdated drugs.
- Maintain a safe and clean work space by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Maintain records by recording and filing physicians’ orders and prescriptions.
- Generate revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing charges.
- Ensure medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Prepare reports by collecting and summarizing information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supply management background, organizational skills, expert attention to detail
- Must have high level of confidentiality and integrity
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Previous experience in a pharmacy, retail, medical, or customer service setting
- Previous experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- PTCB National Certification Education
If interested, please email email@example.com or call 1-570-775-3100 extn: 110