LCSW, LPC, LPCC, LCDA
Licensed Outpatient Therapist
Status: Full Time, Days – Exempt
Water Gap Wellness provides PHP services to clients that have Mental Health and Substance use disorder. Therapist provide individual, group and family therapy, crisis intervention services, psychoeducation presentations and experiential learning groups for clients and their families
Counselor delivers quality general and psychiatric care to patients with emotional or psychiatric disorders; serve actively and constructively as a member of the multi-disciplinary treatment team; and to ensure the safety and well-being of each patient
Provides clinical consultation for clients and their families, and referents upon request.
· Prepare psychosocial assessments, treatment plans and clinical discharge summaries.
· Evaluate the needs of the patient and determine if referrals to other programs or facilities is needed.
· Ensure all documentation regarding patient care, treatment and incidents are completed timely and in a clear concise manner.
· Provide crisis intervention to patient as needed.
· Complete discharge paperwork as needed.
· Act as a liaison with insurance carriers as requested.
· Provide case management duties for patient ensuring individualized quality care.
· May assist in the training of new clinical staff and interns, providing direction and clinical guidance.
· Perform other duties assigned and responsibilities as assigned.
– Master’s in counseling, social, psychology or another counseling – related field preferred
· 3yrs exp in social work/counseling
· 1 year experience substance abuse, addictions, mental and/or behavioral health, required.
· LCSW, LPC, LPCC, LCDA License , or working toward license or certification required
· Experience using a variety of interventions including, DBT, CBT, Family Systems.
· Ability to work in a supportive, caring and non-judgmental manner with staff and patients to gain confidence cooperation.
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all staff, patients, outside agencies, families, and the general public.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location